e:Connect
 
 
1 March 2012

Back to the Future

Back to the Future

Do you recall spending your student days hanging out at The Loft? 2ser 107.3 is broadcasting Live At The Loft to help you remember the good times. Be part of this month's live broadcast with hip-hop group Hermitude on 14 March from 5:00pm. To reserve your spot email liveattheloft@2ser.com


Share your skills with the next generation
UTS is currently recruiting female industry Mentors for the Lucy Program. Are you a female engineering or IT professional with at least three years experience, and can accommodate a student in your workplace? Be the inspiration that motivates the next generation of women leaders.
Read more …

Share your skills with the next generation


Welcome Back to UTS: Law Alumni Reunion
Law alumni are invited to catch up with former classmates and academics at a special reunion this month. Link in with your professional peers, see the new facilities and hear about the many developments at UTS and the Law Faculty.
Read more …

Welcome Back to UTS: Law Alumni Reunion


Student social entrepreneurs
You can be pretty sure glossy brochures of Sydney's tourist highlights don't include Redfern, but that's a missed opportunity according to two UTS MBA students pitching the potential of community-based urban tourism at this year's Social Business Week in Singapore.
Read more …

Student social entrepreneurs


Tomorrow's Stars at UTS
UTSpeaks double-up in March
This month there are two UTSpeaks to keep your brain activity at its peak. On 7 March we investigate the global innovation movement and what it means for our own innate creativity, while on 29 March Dr Antony Kidman will explore strategies to help us de-stress in an increasingly fast-paced world.
Find out about these and more events…

UTSpeaks double-up in March


Alumni Appeal Update
Last year we asked you to help support disadvantaged students. Thanks to the generosity of UTS alumni, we have succeeded in reaching our target of $20,000. Encouragingly, we saw that almost 70% of the gifts received came from UTS alumni who had not previously donated, while the remaining 30% came from our continuing donors. This support provided by our alumni will ensure that UTS students who are in financial need will get assistance to help them succeed in their studies.
Click here to see the 2009 – 2011 Donor Roll

Alumni Appeal Update


What's On...
Gallery exhibition opening: The Baker's Dozen
6 March 2012

UTSpeaks: Shapeshifters – the new creative
7 March 2012
Welcome Back to UTS: Law Alumni Reunion
22 March 2012
UTSpotlight: The Power of Data
28 March 2012
UTSpeaks: Staying Sane
29 March 2012


Lifelong Learning...
IT Short Courses
Semester starts March

Beginners Teeline Shorthand
March – June

Project Management
23 April

Executive Certificate in Positive Psychology Coaching
2 – 4 May

Feature Writing with Louise Williams
May – June

Photojournalism essentials
12 June – 24 July


Alumni Relations
Office News
A big welcome back to Alumni Relations Manager Amy Brooks who returns from parental leave this month.
 
 
 
 

 

Stay Connected

Ensure you take advantage of the all the benefits of being a graduate by providing us with your contact details. Make sure we have your correct details now.