Alumni Advantage Program
Thinking of further study? Why not return to UTS where alumni automatically save 10% on degree programs through the UTS Alumni Advantage program.
When you graduate from a degree program at UTS you immediately become an alumnus, joining a global community of nearly 200,000 graduates worldwide.
As an alumnus you receive a number of benefits, the newest being an automatic 10% saving on degree programs (postgraduate or undergraduate) at UTS (subject to eligibility*). This saving will apply to degree courses which commence after 1 January 2017.
Whether you are seeking to accelerate your path to promotion, change careers or expand your horizons, you can enjoy this benefit simply by enrolling in your chosen course.
As Australia’s top 'young' university, UTS continues to offer innovative and practical courses, including a range of exciting new postgraduate degrees. With our fantastic new buildings and facilities, strong focus on delivering highly interactive teaching and learning experiences, new technologies, and greater practical engagement on campus there has never been a better time to study at UTS.
We ensure that you graduate with knowledge based on the latest research, hands-on experience, insights from leading industry practitioners and skills to prepare you for the potential careers you have ahead of you.
Save on Study
Eligible alumni will receive a 10% saving on tuition fees for full fee paying courses (this includes students accessing Fee Help) when enrolling for award programs commencing after 1 January 2017. The saving will apply automatically to graduates upon successful enrolment.
* Eligibility Criteria
The Alumni Advantage Program is open to both international and domestic alumni who have completed a degree course at UTS, including:
- Undergraduate courses:
- All Bachelors (including Honours) and
- Combined Degrees
- Postgraduate courses including:
- Graduate Certificates
- Graduate Diplomas or
- Higher Degree Research including:
- Newly completed students who have not formally graduated but have completed all requirements for courses
- Graduates of UTS antecedent institutions are also eligible
Already studying at UTS? The 10% saving will also be automatically applied to all alumni who are currently mid-degree, from first session 2017.
How do I access the saving?
The process is simple: just apply for the course you wish to study, either through UAC, or directly through the university. If accepted, you will receive an invoice after enrolment where the savings will appear as a 10% Alumni Discount.
For alumni of antecedent institutions to UTS (pre-1988) we may in some cases need to verify your records before confirming your enrolment.
The saving is NOT AVAILABLE for the following study options:
- Commonwealth Supported Places
- Research Training Scheme places
- UTS courses delivered offshore
- Exchange and Study Abroad students studying at UTS for one or two session
- International students studying “nested courses”
- For example, a Graduate Certificate or Graduate Diploma that articulates directly into a Master’s degree
- Students undertaking a pathway course through UTS:INSEARCH (or other pathway provider)
- Non-Award courses
- UTS Short Courses (some courses already provide a 10% saving to alumni)
For further information call 1300 ASK UTS (1300 275 887) during business hours or visit ask.uts.edu.au. Please check that your question is not already answered in our Alumni Advantage FAQ before contacting us.