UTS: Careers Alumni Competition
Win a 3 month Lynda.com licence
Update your skill set and widen your career opportunities with three months free access license to Lynda.com – LinkedIn’s online training platform featuring a wide range of video courses to learn technical, creative and business skills.
Each license is valued at over AUD$100. All you need is access to a computer and the internet to make use of this prize!
We have 10 licences up for grabs this round! All you need to do is to answer this question
What is your career highlight to date?
Share your entries by email or in the comments sections of the posts about the competition on our Facebook and LinkedIn pages.
Not to worry – we are planning to run similar competitions each month. Just keep an eye on our social media pages for further updates. And in the meantime, visit the alumni benefits page on our site to learn about many exclusive offers including alumni career services and discounted studies.
Share Your Career Story
Do you want to help further inspire current students and recent graduates? Share your career story and be part of our “Career Snapshot Series” – it only takes a couple of minutes to enter your submission, then attach a recent photo and you’re done! Students love to hear about the successes and career paths of UTS alumni.
Terms and Conditions
Make sure to read these terms and conditions before participating in the competition:
- The competition is open to UTS alumni only
- Only responses submitted via the UTS Alumni Facebook and UTS Alumni LinkedIn group pages or sent to email@example.com will be judged as part of the competition
- Responses must be posted or emailed by midnight AEST on Thursday 15 September 2016
- Competition entries will be judged on their originality and practicality
- The 10 winners will be announced via the UTS Alumni Facebook and UTS Alumni (Official) LinkedIn group pages on Friday 16 September 2016
- Responses may be used in future UTS content and communications
- The licenses will be emailed to the winners
- The winners need to activate their licences by 11 December 2016 in order to use them
- UTS and Lynda.com have no affiliation and UTS does not receive funding from Lynda.com