UTS Luminaries Selection Criteria
An invitation to join the Luminaries is both an acknowledgement of achievement as well as an invitation to become more involved with UTS.
Luminaries are graduates of UTS who have:
- A sustained record of achievement over a significant number of years
- A reputation which is widespread and acknowledged
- Exceptional professional and personal leadership skills
- Stimulated new ideas and innovations
- Shown exceptional dedication, creativity or leadership in their particular field
They are entrepreneurs and innovators in:
- Government and/or
Luminaries are also recognised by their peers as leaders in their particular field or community and their outstanding achievements have earned them national or international prominence/accolades.