A Conversation on Professional Services in Malaysia
Alumni Speaker Series
We are delighted to forward an invitation to our Malaysia-based alumni on behalf of the Australian High Commissioner, His Excellency Rod Smith PSM, to ‘A Conversation on Professional Services in Malaysia’ at the Australian High Commission in Kuala Lumpur on Wednesday 11 May 2016, as part of the Alumni Speaker Series.
- 6.30pm - 7.00pm Registration and networking
- 7.00pm - 7.10pm Welcome by HR Rod Smith PSM, Australian High Commissioner to Malaysia
- 7.10pm - 8.00pm Panel Discussion: A Conversation on Professional Services in Malaysia
- 8.00pm - 8.30pm Buffet refreshments and networking
The panel discussion will feature:
- Ms Teresa Chong, Partner, KPMG Malaysia
- Mr Imran Lum, Associate Director, Islamic Capital Markets, National Australia Bank
- Ms Lim Koon Huan, Partner, Skrine
Click here to download the official invitation. Please register by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday 4 May. RSVP essential.
Know a fellow graduate who missed their invitation? If you are in touch with any UTS graduates who might not have received an invitation, please share this invitation with them.