UTS: Alumni Awards
Nominations now open!
The UTS alumni community is filled with passionate, creative and innovative leaders, who are making a difference in our world and inspiring those around them. The UTS Alumni Awards celebrate the exceptional achievements of these alumni.
Do you know a deserving graduate?
Nominations close 5pm, Wednesday 5 April 2017. Recipients will be announced at a special gala dinner on Thursday 21 September 2017.
- Faculty Awards: The seven faculty awards recognise outstanding achievement by alumni from each UTS faculty
- Community Alumni Award: Recognises outstanding contribution by a graduate to the community at a local, national and/or international level. Contribution could be through professional, charitable, cultural and/or sporting activities.
- Indigenous Australian Alumni Award: Recognises outstanding achievement by a graduate who is an Aboriginal person or Torres Strait Islander
- International Alumni Award: Recognises outstanding achievement by a graduate who was enrolled as an international student while attending UTS
- Young Alumni Award: Recognises outstanding achievement by a graduate aged 35 and younger at the close of nominations
- Award recipients must be graduates of UTS or one of our six antecedent institutions
- Permission must be obtained from a graduate before submitting a nomination
- A graduate can be nominated for more than one award
- Self-nominations are not accepted
- UTS Luminaries and past UTS Alumni Award recipients are not eligible
- Previously nominated alumni who were unsuccessful may be renominated
- The Selection Panel is made up of UTS representatives. The Panel reserves the right to reallocate nominations between categories and the decision of the Selection Panel is final and conclusive
- Promotion: UTS reserves the right to use award recipients’ names and images in the media and UTS publications in the context of the UTS Alumni Awards